Who is ContentBacon?
We are a content subscription service that gives you the resources (words, images, and sounds) to tell your unique story. Our team of writers, editors, strategists, marketers, designers, and branding experts live and breathe content marketing.
The step-by-step secrets professional content creators use to serve their industries
The three key pieces of information your prospects look for to solve their problems
A simple method to repurpose content to save you time and energy
According to HubSpot, email generates $42 for every $1 spent, which is an astounding 4,200% ROI, making it one of the most effective options available!
So let 'er rip and get some smokin' hot leads to convert.
Grab the exclusive ContentBacon strategies and tools for putting on stellar virtual events that attract new leads, invite new referrals, and keep your customers coming back for more.
Our guide will help you establish your message to attract, convert, close, and delight new customers.
Your inbound marketing strategy is 90 days away from making your content work for you!
Kickstart Your Creativity & Establish Your Message by Downloading our Free DIY Content Handbook
What you'll get from this blueprint:
- Create universal standards for content your agency can use to optimize your creation process (and customer results)!
- How to tailor content at the account level to nail brandvoice and delight your clients' audiences
- Bring it all together with tactics and technique to make the whole process smooth and easy
We’ll give you the tools you need to get off the content struggle bus and focus on what your agency was designed and built to do: get your clients ranking for the right terms at the right time for the right target audience.
- A SMART Marketing Goals Template - A worksheet to help you establish specific, measurable, and realistic goals for your marketing campaigns
- A Guide to Email Marketing Automation - A step-by-step walkthrough of everything you need to create sizzling automated email campaigns
- An Inbound Marketing Campaign Checklist - A list of all the tasks and to-dos needed to combine tasty content and automation into a gorgeous marketing campaign
As more and more cannabis products and businesses join the market, it becomes increasingly important to source and deliver content that educates, engages and inspires prospects to do business with your company over the next one.
When 45 percent of a purchase decision is completed before a potential customer connects with one of your sales reps, you have to wonder what they’re looking at to make a decision.
Content is the new sales person.
- Content type? (i.e., Tweets, blog posts)
- Reader (i.e., potential customers, marketing professionals)
- Reader feelings (i.e., eager to find interesting information, looking for a solution)
- Your tone should be (i.e., informative, approachable, helpful)
- Write like this (i.e., “Did you know? The 8-hour work day was invented to help people work less. Get the skinny here.”)
- Tips for writing (i.e., use lots of questions, avoid sounding authoritative, invite others to learn and discover.)
Everything we've learned about getting started with content marketing delivered in one handy guide.
How's your current content plan?
We're offering a no strings attached content assessment. Have our experts provide you a free evaluation of your content plan and we'll provide you some free strategy on how to optimize. On the house (really).